Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shopping Day!


New Purchases.




20% off via Nordstrom's (online only!)

At the mall yesterday I totally took advantage of the C.Wonder Big Sale! They had so many amazing pieces for over 50% off. I just had to buy the striped peplum.. so flattering but unfortunately no longer available online. I also purchased the pullover white shirt, I loved the gold buttons (beware is a bit see-through)! If your looking to take advantage of the big sale I would recommend going in store, they had a lot more sizes and items available than online. I then decided after much contemplation to purchase the Jack Rogers in platinum. I was originally torn between the gold and the platinum however when I went to Nordstrom's, the platinum fit like they were made for my feet. My feet are not wide nor narrow and I know these tend to fit 1/2 a size smaller due to the width, however I ended up purchasing my normal shoe size. I was very shocked at how different the same size fits, I do not recommend purchasing online! When I tried the gold they were extremely narrow, I could barely get my foot in them whereas the platinum slipped right on. I was shocked I didn't need to break these in. I know that Jack's are handmade so this is why they are so different. I'm glad that I didn't order these online because I know they definitely wouldn't have fit right!

-Long Island Preppy



No comments:

Post a Comment