Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Nail Polish.


Nailed It.
There have been many times when I have felt extremely insecure when my nails aren't perfect. Not only do I feel not put together, I believe that everyone is staring at my chipped and imperfect nails wondering why I didn't spend the extra thirty minutes to fix them. Because of this strange fear, my nail polish collection has grown extensively as I constantly love changing my nail color depending on my outfit or mood. In the past I was stuck
 on the notion that summer meant having bright and fun nails and that wearing a dark color is out of place. I have now gotten out of that phase as I have been wearing light blues, baby pinks, & soft neutrals. Even though it is nearly impossible to narrow down my favorite polishes, I have created a list of five that I believe are perfect for the up coming summer days. Don't forget to experiment with color!

Left to Right: 


-Long Island Preppy


1 comment: