Friday, June 13, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer on 6pm.com


Lilly Pulitzer & 6pm.


If any of you are a savvy shopper like me you probably have already discovered the wonders of 6pm.com, the source of all things designer for nearly half the cost. Stumbling upon this website was probably one of the best moments I've ever had on the internet, considering I have saved loads on popular brands, shipping, and acquired popular Steve Madden boots and Sperry's in nearly three days.  I could go on and on about how much I adore this website as they sell my most favorite brands including Sperry, Jack Rogers, Lilly Pulitzer, Michael Kors, Patagonia etc... at anywhere from 25-50% off. Despite the fact that they have limited stock and rapidly changing inventory, every time I check back at 6pm I find something new and wonderful I need to order (lovely but dangerous). 

If you are a savvy shopper like me and love high quality items for half the cost check out 6pm here. If you are also looking to inquire about their sales of Lilly check that out here

Some of my favorite 6pm Lilly must haves:

Lilly Pulitzer Nelle Jacket  (as seen on Sarah Vickers) $105 -60% off
Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Short (a perfect summer short!) $42 -30% off

Enjoy! 
-Long Island Preppy

No comments:

Post a Comment